The Fiji High Commission, New Delhi does not issue any type of VISA nor for that matter issue passports, births certificates, marriage certificates etc. Indian nationals are provided VISA On Arrival (VOA) at the Nadi International Airport.
However, we provide general assistance and guidance to the Indian public at large to those wishing to visit Fiji.
To avoid embarrassment all are to ensure that the following information on the Fiji Immigration requirements is read and understood. The Fiji High Commission will attend to provide any answers to your queries.
For general enquiries on Immigration matters contact the following person(s):
(1) High Commission
PA to the High Commissioner:
Phone: 91-11-46564574/4064 8835
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Application Submission Time – 0900 Hrs to 1700 Hrs
Collection Time – 1500 Hrs to 1600 Hrs
(2) Department of Immigration
1. PASSPORT – Pene Suliana (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Rasieli Bau (email@example.com)
2. CITIZENSHIP – Ateca Gukilau (firstname.lastname@example.org)
3. VISA – Sepitaia Lakepa (email@example.com)
4. ONE WAY TRAVEL / 3 MONTH WAIVER – Yogendra Kumar (firstname.lastname@example.org)
5. CI REQUEST – Pene Suliana (email@example.com)
6. BIRTH, MARRIAGE & DEATH (Registrar Generals Office ) – Siteri Komaitai (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Department of Immigration on (679) 3312 622 or visit http://www.immigration.gov.fj/
1. Application for Visitors Visa
2. Certificate of Identity
3. Passport Applications/Renewals
4. Work Permit
5. Investors Permit
6. Fiji Citizenship
7. Police Report
8. Schedule of Fees
9. Application for A Permit to Reside
10. Declaration Form
1. Single Entry Visa (SEV)
This visa is valid for a single journey to Fiji only for the period of 3 months from the date of issue and the visit not to exceed 4 months stay.
2. Multiple Entry Visa (MEV)
This visa is valid for multiple journeys to Fiji for the period of 12 months from the date of issue and visit not to exceed 4 months on each visit.
Visa Application Requirements
- Correct and Fully completed official Fiji Visa Application Form [The applicant must clearly state the reason for visiting and duration of time spends]
- Two  recent coloured passport size photographs [one (1) photo to be certified]
- Original or certified copy of valid passport bio-data page
- Consent letter from spouse [if married and traveling alone]
- Consent from parents [for 18 years and under] and traveling alone
- Leave letter [if employed]
- Proof of funds to sustain duration of stay. e.g Bank statements and or for visa cards – recent bank statements for past 3 months.
- Confirmation of pre-booked hotel accommodation
- A copy of the travel itinerary/ticket
- Sponsor letter [ if a Fiji citizen or local company/organization is sponsoring to indicate the undertaking of the person for the duration of his period]
- Proof of approved visa and onward ticket [if applicant is traveling to the next country of destination after Fiji]
- Pre-requisite non-refundable Visa Application Fees – FJ$96.00 Single Entry Visa, FJ $190.00 Multiple Entry Visa
It takes 10 working days to process visa applications from the date of receipt by the Visa Officer. The delay in processing may occur when the applications submitted are incomplete or further clarification, additional documentation or verification of documents are required.
Notification of Visa Approval or Refusal
The Visa’s are endorsed on the passport or in cases where passport is not submitted, a visa approval letter is sent to the successful applicant notifying the approval of the visa, validity of the visa and duration of the stay in Fiji.
The visa application which is unsuccessful, the applicant is notified in writing of the refusal of visa application and justified reasons for refusal.
The citizens of the following countries are exempted from visa when entering the Fiji Islands:
Antigua & Barbuda, Argentina, Australia, Austria, The Bahamas, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belgium, Belize, Bermuda, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Columbia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominica, Estonia, The federal Republic of Germany, The federated States of Micronesia, Finland, France, The Gambia, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Guyana, Holy See (Vatican), Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Kenya, Kiribati, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lesotho, Luxemburg, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Mauritius, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco, Nauru, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, The Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Republic of the Marshall Islands, Romania, Russia, Samoa, Serbia, Slovak Republic, St Kitts & Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent & The Grenadines, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tonga, Trinidad & Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Tuvalu, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, Ukraine, United Kingdom of great Britain and Northern Ireland, United States of America, Uruguay, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Zambia and Zimbabwe